El blog de im4mur4

¡Bienvenidos! Espero que participéis leyendo los temas que más os interesen y comentándolos. Me interesan mucho vuestras opiniones así que, insisto, escribid comentarios. ¡Un saludo a todos! NOTA IMPORTANTE: Utilizar MOZILLA FIREFOX preferiblemente para visualizar el contenido.

26 abril 2006

Not English. American. *


And now time to type in english. I feel I’m kind of lying when I say that. I cannot really speak English, in fact, I don’t like too much what’s related to Great Britain. I can speak American, sure. I’ve been to the US, not to England, though the States are way further. I got american friends from the time I visited there: some cool guys and gurls in San Antonio, a huge city in Texas.
When I got started with my blog I promised to myself not to mention my personal life, cos this is not exactly the porpose of my blog. Actually, the true porpose is to let you know my interests, somehow. But it is not fair that, the kindest person in the whole country, the most friendly family in America, can’t read my blog (they can’t understand spanish). That’s why I’ll wirte some posts in this beautiful language, just to let them read my stuff. This is for you, Duff family.
I have not much time now cos it’s late and tomorrow I got to attend to class early in the morning. It’s been just an introduction for the posts that will come. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do. Hope also you to like the pic I attached, a nice one I took over there, in the city of the bugs and racoons! :-P